Love for TJ Maxx


At least 75% of my wardrobe comes from TJ Maxx; I am obsessed with this store. When I started to read Lucky and fashion blogs, it opened me up to designer clothing brands. Previously, my clothing was primarily purchased from H&M, Forever21, Express, etc. For me in my early 20s, it was more about quantity than quality. As I’ve gotten older and more into fashion, I’ve started to understand the importance of quality; however, I am still a bargain shopper. I rarely buy things at full price. This is why TJ Maxx is AMAZING! Below is a series of shoes and clothes I’ve found at TJ Maxx and their reduced prices.

Business casual
pumps- $179.99 blouse- $39.99 bra- $12.99 jeans- $79.99 blazer- $179.99
night out
Rich & Skinny, Nine West, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Doma
jeans- $59.99 pumps- $39.99 leather jacket- $299.99
Weekend casual
Equipment, James Perse, J Brand, Minnetonka
cashmere cardigan- $119.99 tee- $29.99 boyfriend jeans- $59.99 moccasins- $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top