Black Friday Roundup

For the past three years, my mom and I have participated in Black Friday shopping and has become a holiday kick off tradition.  The sales are pretty spectacular and I usually manage to get 75% of my holiday gift list completed.  This year we went to Old Navy, Kohls, & Target.  This took about 3.5 hours after which I headed to bed for 2 hours of sleep before Miss Faith woke me up at 6:30AM.  I completed my in store shopping round up when Faith took a nap hitting up Baby GAP & Marshalls.

Outfits for Nieces & Nephew
Mark and I have 6 nieces (yes 6, Faith is the youngest of 5 granddaughters on his side) and 1 nephew.  I think it's easier to buy clothes than toys as toy trends change year to year and usually parents get the major toy gifts their children want.  I was able to purchase cute affordable outfits at Old Navy for my nephew and youngest nieces.  While I don't love adult Old Navy clothes, I find the quality and cut of the children's clothing to be pretty good.

A) Nolan Age 2 B) Natalie Age 2 C) Lena Age 5 D) Anna Age 3
Black Friday- Old Navy Steals


Mark's oldest nieces will only wear Justice. This store reminds me of Limited Too from when I was their age. They were having a Black Friday deal as well, but I remember having seen Justice clothing sold at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. Fortunately there is a outside shopping mall near me that has a Baby GAP and Marshalls that I visited yesterday to take advantage of GAP's 50% for clothing for Faith. Their jeans fit her the best. After visiting Baby GAP, I found some great deals at Marshalls.

#7forallmankind
Girl's 7 for all mankind skinny jeans- $23
#joesjeans
Girl's Joe's Jeans Denim Jegging- $19.99
#northface
Girl's North Face McMurdo Boot- $24.99

In addition, I found cute Justice long sleeve henleys for $9.99, which is on par with pricing I saw online.


Toys for Faith
Black Friday Shopping- Toys for Faith


Faith loves music as I've mentioned in other posts so I wanted to add to her musical collection. She currently has B. Parum Pum Pum Drum Line and B. Okideoke Microphone from B. Toy collection and a wood xylophone, similar here. I also added to her collection of Minnie Mouse toys; the foam chair I know she'll love. Last, I picked up a Mooshka doll at Target. I initially came upon these dolls since several dolls in the collection can sing, but when I saw that version in the store, it was quite large.  I selected the tot version so Faith can hold and carry the doll around.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday and if you braved the sales, you lucked out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top