Mother Daughter Outfits

Haven't been up to much this weekend so I don't have any outfit posts. I have been catching up on my various blogs and one of my favorites is Suri's Burn Book. If you've never checked it out- you HAVE TO! It's hilarious. It's written as Suri Cruise and features all the celebrity families. Let's just say Suri Cruise is not a fan of Garner-Afflecks, Blue Ivy Carter, or babies that don't wear shoes in pubic. Featured with some frequency is Jessica Alba and her daughters Honor and Haven. I rounded up three outfits of Jessica Alba and the fam and did my take on the outfits. Hope you are having a good weekend!
#jessicaalba





































Image via Celebrity Baby Scoop site

Running Errands


#jessica alba





































Image via Celebrity Baby Scoop site
Brunch Attire


#jessicaalba





































Image via Suri's Burn Book post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top