Target Collections for Baby & Toddlers

Target has had many great collaborations and collections over the past few years including the Neiman Marcus Holiday collection last year and most recently 3.1 Philip Lim. However, Target has also amassed several collections from outstanding baby & toddler brands/designers as well. Below I have created a round up of my favorites, which I have bought over the past year for my daughter.

Aden by Aden + Anais
Made out of 100% organic muslim cotton, the products are of excellent quality. My absolute favorites are the swaddle blankets, towels, and sleep sacks. Their swaddle blankets and towels are the only ones that I've bought or received as shower gifts that are big enough. The towel I received is the only one I use- it's still big enough to completely wrap her up after bath time.
Image via Target, here and here
Aden + Anais for Target



Burts Bees Baby
Not only does Burts Bees have great beauty & bath products, they have started a collection of baby clothes made out of 100% organic cotton. They only sell the baby clothes online, but they are totally worth it and they're not that expensive. For an outfit, which includes a bodysuit and pants, its $17.99. I received a bodysuit and bib for a baby shower gift and the material was extremely thick, soft and washed really well. I constantly put her in the onesie and it didn't pill overtime from multiple washings.
Girls

Boys

Images via Target, shop online here and here

Ministar and Ministar Designs by Bobux These are great shoes for pre-walking stages. Since Faith was born in September, I needed to get her a pair of boots for the winter time and purchased the boots in the top row. They held up really well over time and fit great over leggings. I also received a pair of sneakers as a shower gift and those we could throw on in the spring so she wouldn't be barefoot but it was too hot for socks.

Image via Target, purchase shoes here

Sophie
I purchased Faith Vullie Sophie the Giraffe teether on Amazon for $25 as I heard from multiple sources that it was the favored teething toy for kids. The giraffe is adorable; however, Faith sees it as a toy. But she never took to using any type of teething products. I figured I would still feature it since many people love the line and I've seen the products in the store as well.

Image via Target, purchase here

B. Toys
I've bought the B. Parum Pum Pum Drum line and Faith received the B. Okideoke Microphone as a first birthday gift. Both toys are great and perfect for Faith since she loves music.

Image via Target, shop collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top