Feeling the flow

Hope everyone had a good weekend!  I didn't want to get up this morning and head into work with the gross weather Boston is currently experiencing, but managed to get my act together and make it to the gym as well.  This past weekend was pretty busy as we had a birthday party on Saturday and I booked my wedding date on Sunday.  It is now official; I am getting married next year!  Thankfully this venue has an events manager who kindly provided me with a timeline check list.  Since I have extreme procrastinating tendencies, check lists and dead lines are key and will keep me honest.  For our trip, I dressed Faith in polka dot pants and pink Converse sneakers that I bought at Kohls for $25.  So excited that these finally fit!  Posted this pic on Instagram.
Faith's pink converse

As I'm extremely behind in laundry, I needed to utilize a layered approach for today's outfit as many of my sweater options languish in the laundry basket.  Last year I bought the popular french hen sweater by J. Crew and had thought I lost it in the move.  Thankfully, it was buried under a bunch of linens along with a few other sweaters that I need to wash by hand as they are dry clean only.  I really need to get on that to provide me with more outfit options as the temperatures drop below zero this week.

#Design-History-cardigan-Rich-Skinny-legacy-jeans-Coach-boots

#Design-History-cardigan-Rich-Skinny-legacy-jeans-Coach-boots

#Design-History-cardigan-Rich-Skinny-legacy-jeans-Coach-boots

My Outfit:  Cardigan- Design History (T.J. Maxx $25), similar here / Scarf- Asos (Xmas gift last year) / Shirt- Ralph Lauren (T.J. Maxx $14.99) / Jeans- Rich & Skinny Legacy (T.J. Maxx $59.99) / Boots - Coach (T.J. Maxx $149.99)
  Boot options- Same brand, similar style boot, same price range

Also, I wanted to showcase a few style options very similar to the Cardy boot that are only a fraction of the cost compared to UGG Australia $160 price tag.  The Bearpaw option is made out of quality materials similar to UGG Australia Cardy boot with knit material and suede heel.  The lower two options are made from acrylic, but if you do not care about the material type, then they are nice options at a fraction of the price to have a comfy weekend shoe.
#Knit-boots
Images (in clockwise order) via UGGDSWMacys, and Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top