Having another Hi Low moment

Hi low sweaters might be my favorite sweater style for fall winter dressing.  They are extremely flattering and very comfortable.  I purchased this one almost two years ago now when I was pregnant with Faith at H&M.  The sweater is great quality; 50:50 cotton linen blend.  Looking over H&M's site, I found a very similar sweater in an oatmeal and red colors as well as boots that are identical to the AE boots I bought a few years back at T.J. Maxx (worn in this post).

#H&M-linen-blend-sweater-leopard-print-scarf-vince-tank

#H&M-linen-blend-sweater-leopard-print-scarf-vince-tank




#H&M-linen-blend-sweater-leopard-print-scarf-vince-tank

#H&M-linen-blend-sweater-leopard-print-scarf-vince-tank

My Outfit:  Sweater- H&M/ Tank- Vince (T.J. Maxx $29.99), similar here / Jeans- Rag & Bone/Jean (wash-sheffield) / Boots- AE (T.J. Maxx $19.99) / Scarf- crafts fair

Image via H&M

Image via H&M
As I was looking through H&M's site and their gifts for her inspiration, I put together my own H&M Gifts round up.  I like finding great deals on H&M made out of quality materials.  I pulled together my favorite leather, cashmere, angora, and silk clothing, accessories, and shoes.

H&M Gifts

H&M Gifts by mbcandacejean featuring h&m scarves

The black turtleneck sweater I've featured in this H&M gift set looks like a fuzzy version of Hope grand sweater, made popular by Elin Kling.  I think I may have to get that sweater and cashmere beanie as gifts to myself for the holidays!

Image via H&M

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top