Lazy Days

Up until a few months ago, I was able to work from home on Fridays and be with Miss Faith.  My work asked me to start coming back in and dressing for Fridays is challenging as I'm usually in a low key mood and want to wear those Express black leggings with a hoodie. By the time I get to work I'm exhausted as I've been up since 5AM; driven to Weymouth to Nona and Papa (my parents' preferred grandparent titles), and then have to take a 45 minute T ride to work to get there by 8AM.  It is nice to ride the T and not deal with the stress of driving into Boston and typically read a book on my Nook app.




My Outfit:  Shirt- Textile Elizabeth & James Blake Blouse / Tank- Jockey / Leggings- Michael Stars / Boots- Tory Burch

As I mentioned last night, I would show more of my T.J. Maxx purchases.  Featured in today's outfit, I am wearing Michael Stars leggings that I got for $10 (originally $45)!  The shirt is also a T.J. Maxx purchase from a few years ago.  Its Textile Elizabeth & James shirt that I purchased for $79.99.  Just found it online; the blake blouse and it was originally $165.  I love the shape of it with its victorian/piratey feel to it.  It seems to be sold out online, but here are some similar options below.

Image via Asos
Image via Asos

Image via Revolve Clothing
On to my other purchases:
Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes $49.99, Image via Sperry Top-Sider
UGG Australia Decatur Leather Rainboots $79.99
Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moc $29.99, Image via Shoebuy


Weatherproof snowsuit $23.00, Image via Amazon


Green Toys Dump Truck $14.99, Image via Amazon

Max Studio Cashmere Cardigan (in black) $39.99, Image via T.J. Maxx

They also had tons of Ralph Lauren clothes for men, include 100% merino wool sweaters for $59.99, button downs for $39.99, and polo shirts for $29.99. Needless to say, I did really well with Christmas shopping in the two hours I spent roaming T.J. Maxx.  Everything featured above are gifts I bought for the family listed with the purchased T.J. Maxx price.  Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top