Another Great Find

On Saturday I went to +T.J.Maxx and Target with Faith and found these Joe's petite bootcut jeans on clearance for $25.  +T.J.Maxx is the best!  I almost always find a great deal there.  I also found this Theory Tommie sweater there for $39.00 on clearance; originally $255 sweater.  I might have to go back for that one.





My Outfit:  Scarf - cashmere scarf from Italy / Sweater - C&C California +T.J.Maxx $39.00, buy similar here / Jeans - Joe's petite bootcut +T.J.Maxx $25.00, buy similar here / Boots - DV by Dolce Vita java booties, buy here

These petite bootcut jeans are perfect for shorties like me as they don't require any hemming.  The petite jeans have 31" inseam, which is perfect since I'm only 5'2" and most designer jeans have 32-34" inseam, which works out ok for skinny jeans as I can cuff them or tuck them into boots.  Anyway, I highly recommend them, especially if you're short.  I believe I mentioned previously that another good denim brand for the shorties is Levis as you can purchase the various denim styles in 30", 32", and 34" inseams.  Hope you all had a good weekend!

Image via RCFA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top