Elbow Patches & Boat Shoes

I love, love, LOVE shirts with elbow patches!  I don't know what it is, but I really enjoy that small detail- it adds a little bit extra to an otherwise wardrobe basic.  Elbow patches convey preppiness to me, prompting me to pair this long sleeve tee with Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes.  To break up the overall prep, I paired the shirt and shoes with a leopard print scarf.







My Outfit:  Jacket - H&M / Long sleeve tee w/elbow patches - Zara, similar here, here, and here / Scarf - bought at a craft fair / Jeans - J Brand Aidan boyfriend / Shoes - Sperry Top-Side Anglefish slip on boat shoes, similar options here / Watch - Fossil, buy here

Faith's OOTD




Sweater - Baby GAP outlet, similar in gray / Jeans - H&M, tan leopard print / Leather booties - Baby GAP / Hat - Baby GAP outlet, cute options here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top