Weekend Challenges

Up until I committed myself to this workout challenge, I had a tough time motivating myself to workout on the weekends.  Last weekend and today I worked out during Faith's nap time.

Workout Routine


Strength Conditioning

  1. Alternating Lunges 20 reps / 10 second rest
  2. Burpees 10 reps / 10 second rest
  3. Pushups 20 reps / 10 second rest
  4. High knees 30 seconds / 10 second rest
  5. Tricep dips 20 reps / 10 second rest
  6. Speed squats 20 reps / 10 second rest
  7. Squat jumps 20 reps / 10 second rest
  8. Elbow plank hold 1 minute / 10 second rest

Repeat all 8 exercises 2 additional times with 2 minute rest between each rep

Cardio Workout


After completing the strength conditioning exercises, which took 27 minutes, I did Tracey Mallet Cardio Dance workout, following along the youtube video.  The dance video is a really good workout; it's not as high intensity as when I run, but it's pretty close.

In total, I worked out for 1 hour and burned 516 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top