Wild Goose Chase

Late afternoon, Faith and I did a quick shopping trip at Kohls and Old Navy.  There’s a small mall in our town that has more restaurants in the mall & parking lot than it does shopping stores.  I wanted to see if Kohls had any crocs in stock and then made a quick trip to Old Navy to see if I could find any end of the summer deals.  The outfit Faith is wearing below was $10! and I think we can get a lot of use of the capris in the fall.  As evidenced by the pictures, it was one of those mornings where Faith’s mood quickly deteriorated within a few short minutes and she was balling her eyes out when I left.  I hate those times L, especially since I needed to get to work. 

Here is a roundup of cute clothes from Old Navy's sale and some great denim finds since I can't find the capris on line.

Images via Old Navy, Levis, GAP, and 6pm
1) Old Navy tank 2) Old Navy linen shorts 3) Old Navy bubble dress 4) Old Navy outfit 5) Old Navy dress (price in store) 6) Levis bermuda shorts 7) GAP bermuda shorts 8) Hudson shorts

Faith's OOTD





My OOTD

My new work cubicle!


My Outfit:  Cardigan +J.Crew Factory , buy here / Tank +T.J.Maxx Michael Stars $35 / Jeans +T.J.Maxx Rich & Skinny legacy jeans, great deals here, here, and here / Sandals +T.J.Maxx Sam Edelman
I might have to do some online shopping for Faith tonight as there are some really good deals right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top