Californication

Today I attempted to channel my inner Karen from the show Californication.  I love how her outfits come off as effortless & casual but always well put together.  They definitely use a formula for Karen's character which includes flare jeans, blouses, hobo purses with a jean or leather jacket and long pendant necklaces...so much pretty 70s chic.  I LOVE IT!

Below are a few good pics that I could round up courtesy of +Google images.

Images via TV Equals, TV and Film Review, The Bitches of Fashion, & What Else Is On Now

My OOTD



My Outfit:  Shirt - Prontomoda Giusy +T.J.Maxx $29.99 / Jeans - Joe's Jeans Petite Bootcut +T.J.Maxx $25 / Shoes - Kenneth Cole Heels +T.J.Maxx $29.99 / Necklace - made by my mom
Sorry the pics don't look that great - quality doesn't come out as good as when I take them outside.  Not too mention the lovely blue doors from my work's locker room.  Anyway, I love this blouse I found at +T.J.Maxx - it's made in Italy and 100% silk and the softest thing you've ever felt.  They don't sell the brand on their site, BUT, there is a European +T.J.Maxx counterpart called T.K. Maxx and they have an online site as well.  Buy similar style shirts by the same brand here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top