How I Wore Free People Destroyed Jeans

This past weekend was a casual affair.  Saturday was consumed by running errands, which included picking up some tailoring, purchasing pillows for our new sectional and getting Faith more Shopkins.  Sunday we went out for family brunch.  Per usual, Faith asked for pancakes and maybe took 1 bite and Dean got more food on the floor than he did in his mouth.  I didn't take pictures so I composed outfit sets on +Polyvore .

Saturday Weekend Outfit

Weekend Outfit1


Outfit 1 Details


I bought the Free People jeans at Macys on sale for $50. The sweater that I wore was actually a Free People cowl neck sweater I found at +T.J.Maxx  for $39.99. Below I've linked to the sweater on poshmark and there are some great deals on Free People sweaters at 6pm.com. The style of UGG boots are the Baroness boots and I bought those 2 years ago at +T.J.Maxx  for $79.99. They don't sell them on UGG Australia, but I found them on ebay.  I found the +butter LONDON lippy gloss at +T.J.Maxx for $4.99!  The bralette was bought at Nordstrom Rack for 50% and is extremely comfortable and really convenient if you're a breastfeeding mom.  
Image via Poshmark

Sunday Weekend Outfit

Weekend Outfit2





Outfit 2 Details

The Vince little boy t-shirt was a +T.J.Maxx clearance find for $20!  I love the fit of the t-shirt and pairing it with a nude bralette ensures that your underwear isn't visible.  My cardigan was another +T.J.Maxx find and not represented here, but a very similar style and by Gibson.  This brand can also be found at +Nordstrom  and Nordstrom Rack.  My chucks were a Wrentham outlet purchase years ago for $20.  Link to Converse options $25 or less on Shopstyle.  The bag seen in both outfits is my ginormous diaper bag, which I've pictured in past posts.  It's the Honey satchel by the Bumble collection and I found it on +MYHABIT for $85.

I found this hilarious article on Shopkins and trendy toys of the 80s.  If you don't know what they are, count yourself blessed.  This means you aren't spending ridiculous amounts of money on tiny plastic representations of groceries and listening to CookieWorld youtube videos.

I've updated this post to link up to A Fresh Start.


A Fresh Start
I've also added this post to link up party on +Danielle Wells (Snippets of Inspiration) and Pin Worthy Wednesday.

Love, Candace Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top