How to Style 3 Outfits with 1 Pair of White Denim

Since nothing says the return of warm weather like a pair of white jeans, I've put together 3 outfits - 1 for the office, 1 for an evening out, and 1 casual wear outfit with the same pair.

 On sale for $79.99 - 7 for All Mankind

Image via Saks Off 5th

I'm really digging distressed denim, but since that wouldn't be office wear appropriate I selected the pair above that are sale.  Below are some distressed options all below $100.

White Distressed Denim



Treasure & Bond white jeans / RE/DONE distressed jeans / Topshop high waisted jeans
Free People distressed jeans

OFFICE WEAR OUTFIT

I'm really into the draped crossover blouse style, so much so I don't understand why
I don't own any shirts of this kind.  This style is flattering for any body shaped and can
hide any middle section flaws, which I need.
Work Outfit w/White Jeans


EVENING OUT

Anything that is drapey, peplum, or camisole works for as a going out top.  I adore Rebecca Taylor's
feminine style clothing and selected that as the top since it's not too outrageously priced on sale.  

Evening Out w/White Jeans


CASUAL WEAR

I found this pin and absolutely loved the somewhat dressy top with the fashion sneaks.
 It was my inspiration for the casual wear outfit below.

Image via Pinterest (via Stylish Housewife)

Casual Outfit w/White Jeans


Hope you like my picks and feel free to share your favorite pair of white jeans.

Love, Candace Jean

This post has been shared at these link ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top