Baptsim Outfit Paired with Warby Parker Sunglasses

When I was first considering an outfit to wear for Dean's christening, I thought I would be set to rock a skirt or dress.  I bought a really cute pink lace dress from T.J. Maxx last summer to wear to a rehearsal dinner and thought to wear it again.  However, the weather in New England has not been cooperating and I started to worry that the weather wouldn't reach the 60's that weekend.  I'm not really a fan of nylons and if it's not in 60's, it's too cold for bare legs.

PANTS & OUTFIT


Loft was having a great sale with an extra 50% off all sale styles (currently extra 40%).  Looking over their pants selection, I found this pair of cropped dress pants for $15 and ordered them immediately.


loft tulip pants in marissa fit
Image via Loft

I have this cropped lace top by Cynthia Rowley that I picked up at T.J. Maxx for $30 and several shoe options to consider - 1) pumps 2) strappy sandals or 3) mules.

shoe options - pump, sandals, mules
What would be your shoe pick?  On the left, are the shoes in my closet.  On the right are similar options you can buy if you like the style.

Halogen Micah pumps // Steve Madden Carrson sandals // Steve Madden Nonstp booties

NEW SUMMER COLLECTION BY WARBY PARKER


Now that I have an outfit, I could use some accessories and with the upcoming warmer weather, what better accessory than sunglasses.

Below showcases the new summer collection by Warby Paker, which includes 6 new sunglass styles.


Warby Parker new sunglasses collection1
Warby Parker new sunglasses collection2

MY PICK - TILLEY


With the cropped pants, I started thinking of Mad Men and the 60's and was immediately drawn to the cat eye shaped sunglasses, the Tilley, to channel my inner Betty Draper.

Betty Draper in cropped pants and cat eye sunglasses
Image via Worn on TV

WARBY PARKER GLASSES



If you've never heard of Warby Parker, they offer stylish affordable frames starting at $95 a pair.  You can access their glasses and sunglasses collections and use their Home Try-On program so you can try on frames at home for free.  You can pick 5 pairs and you get 5 days to try them out with free shipping.  It can't get any easier than that.  I've done their Home Try-On program and it's a really hassle free process.

So what do you think of my proposed outfit?  Which shoes do you think I should rock?  If I can get some good pictures this weekend, I'll post a few pictures next week.  What would be your Warby Parker sunglasses pick?  Do you like their new summer collection?

Love, Candace Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top