Time Saving - Amazon Family
1. Amazon Family is AMAZING! By signing up for Amazon Family, which you do by getting a Prime account for $99, you get free Prime Shipping and subscription set ups on all baby related items - food, diapers, formula, etc. I have a monthly diaper subscription and it is awesome. I never have to worry about running out of diapers and you get a discount on the diapers with setting up the subscription. In addition to quick shipping and subscriptions, you have access to Prime Instant Video and music.
Fashion & Accessories
|Images via Nieman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales|
3. Backpack diaper bag - this one by Ju Ju Be Legacy BFF seems pretty great and one of the most popular on the Shopstyle app
|Image via Baby Gizmo|
4. Mom jeans - what better way to celebrate being a mom than rocking some mom jeans! These ones by Asos and Levi's look amazing on Atlantic-Pacific.
|Images via Asos, Atlantic-Pacific, Shopbop|
5. Beach set gift bag - I grouped all of these T.J. Maxx items together. I really want to be on vacation and looking at beach pics on Instagram has made me extremely envious. Give the loved one in your life a head start on beach season with these great picks.
|Images via T.J.Maxx|
Mink Pink sunglasses // Genie by Eugenia Kim hat // Do it for Love neckerchief // Straw Studios Drawstring Straw Bag
7. Amazon Tap (Jill's pick) - voice enable speaker that streams music, news, etc. #1 Bestseller for outdoor speakers
|Image via Amazon|
Makeup & Beauty
8. Clinique Dark Spot Remover - I thought with being in my 30s I'd be over the skin problems, but that is not the case. I think this could be a great addition to my skin care routine - which, reminds me - I need to develop one.
9. Friendly Hello Creamiscle Personalized Stationery (another Jill pick) - Jill is a modern day Emily Post and amazing with sending thank you cards and putting a personal touch on all things she does for her friends. If you have a wife/mother/friend who's like that, I bet they would love these cards by TinyPrints.
|Image via TinyPrints, designed by Hello Tenfold|
10. Buy a monthly flower subscription for your loved one through The Bouqs Co. Rather than doing a last minute grab of fresh flowers at your local Trader Joes or Wegmans, have it delivered to your house.
|Image via The Bouq Co|