The Pinterest Game #52a - Welcome
Friday, 15th July 2016
Game is open from 9 pm ET(US Thur) 12 md(AUS Friday) and Closes 3 am Wednesday ET(US) 6 pm(AUS)
More about Candace from 'Musings by Candace Jean'
My name is Candace Jean and my blog, Musings by Candace Jean, is my small space to share all things motherhood, home improvements, DIY projects, and fab bargain finds. I'm a full-time, working mom married with two kids, Faith and Dean, and a dog Max. I work in biotech industry as a project manager and use my blog as a creative space to discuss my other passions (because who doesn't love them some science). Coming back to blogging after a year and a half hiatus has been a whirlwind of new information. One of the new things I've learned is Pinterest and its importance in driving traffic to your blog. As I've been trying to find my own working strategies on Pinterest, I discovered this great linkup party to share your pins. I'm excited to take this on and keep the Pinterest Game going.
Here are two of her popular post for you to check
Two games live at the same time.
Now both games will have five (5) winners each!
Have you had a drop in Pinterest Traffic?
Meet your host and co-hosts
Kathleen Blogs at The Blogger's Lifestyle / Facebook /Google+ / Twitter /Pinterest /
Kellie Blogs at Pins in a Nut Shell /Facebook /Twitter / Pinterest / StumbleUpon
Jen Blogs at Conversations at the Ironing Board / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram
Charlotte Blogs at The Mummy Toolbox
Candace Blogs at Musings by Candace Jean
How the game works - The aim is to be FEATURED
1. Re-pin the five (5) specified pins (featured below) to your own boards
2. Submit up to three (3) of your Pinterest pin URL's using the Linky button below. (To find the URL click on your Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser - it will look something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/494270127832143595/)
You now have an equal chance of being a winner. The program Inlinkz randomly chooses 3 winners from each game to be FEATURED.
That is all there is to it. Re-pin the five (5) FEATURED pins > Submit your pin URL's in the Linky button>
What is in it for you?1. You get to display your pins here for all to see.
2. All Pins will be re-pinned
3. Winners will be FEATURED the next week. To be FEATURED means that your pin will be one of the Pins that everyone has to re-pin. How good is that! When your pins have re-pins and comments, it is like sending Pinterest a message that you are popular and then Pinterest promotes you to others so they may pin or follow you.
4. Pinterest brings traffic to your Blog.
2 games - 10 winners - Your pins re-pinned + FEATURES get more. On 5 websites! [Tweet This]
Note: By linking up to this game, you give the hosts permission to share your posts and images via on social media or as a feature, all with links back to the original source. If you have entered an email address into the link up, an email reminder will be sent to you when the game goes live.
Learn to be smarter Pinterest PinnersPinterest Tip - You may want to make a catch-all Board for miscellaneous Re-Pins - later delete any you do not want to keep.
This Weeks Awesome 5 FEATURES must be re-pinned
Use the Links Above ↑ to do the re-pinning (Total 5) Now you submit your pin URL’s to the blue linky button below↓
There will be five (5) random winners from Game 'b'. You can submit the same or different pins. Click on the graphic.