There are two games running at the same time. Both games are open for you to submit pins to (doubling your chances of being a winner). ONLY Game A has five (5) FEATURES that you must re-pin when you enter the games.
After you've re-pinned the 5 features, you participate in the linkup party by submitting your pins through their URL (To find the URL, click on your Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser.
The pin's URL will look something like this:
Linkup Party Rules
1. Link up to 3 pins (not blog posts, find URL by clicking on Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser.
2. Pins should be from your blog content & family friendly posts. Please do not share pins that you've included in the past 3 Pinterest Games.
3. Re-pin features to any of your Pinterest boards.
4. Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest (and any other social media - links below).
5. Include The Pinterest Game badge on your blog post OR feature the badge on a linkup party page with a link to your party page on your blog post. (Code underneath badge - grab that and include it on your post, your party page, or your blog sidebar).
Note - we're looking for more co-hosts, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested
Benefits of Linkup Party
Let's work at getting it back!Pinterest rewards pinners who promote and interact with other pinners. Every pin submitted to this game will get pinned at least once. Winners will be FEATURED the next week. To be FEATURED means that your pin will be one of the Pins that everyone has to re-pin. How good is that! When your pins have re-pins and comments, it is like sending Pinterest a message that you are popular and then Pinterest promotes you to others so they may pin or follow you. Finally, Pinterest brings traffic to your Blog. It's a win win game! If you want to get reminders to start pinning and join in, sign up for the Pinterest Game mailing list.