Since the game traffic has slowed down a lot (due to summer
and a new host), we are running 1 game until pin submission picks back up. Below
you can submit your pins and hopefully get selected for the following week’s
feature pins (increasing your pin(s) visibility on Pinterest). I’ve also extended the game another day to give people more time to play.
After you've re-pinned the 5 features, you participate in the linkup party by submitting your pins through their URL. To find the URL, click on your Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser.
I'm also sad to report that Charlotte and I will be losing Kellie as a co-host. She's been a great co-host and running The Pinterest Game over at her blog for a long while with Kathleen, the founder of this linkup party. We all wish her the best and hope we'll get her back.
Linkup Party Rules
1. Link up to 3 pins (not blog posts, find URL by clicking on Pinterest pin and copy the address that comes up in your browser).
2. Pins should be from your blog content & family friendly posts. Please do not share pins that you've included in the past 3 Pinterest Games.
3. Re-pin features to any of your Pinterest boards. If
you’re not sure where to put a feature, it helps to create a Miscellaneous
board for sorting purposes afterward.
4. Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest (and any other social media - links below).
5. Include The Pinterest Game badge on your blog post OR feature the badge on a linkup party page with a link to your party page on your blog post. (Code underneath badge - grab that and include it on your post, your party page, or your blog sidebar).
Note - we're looking for more co-hosts, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested
Benefits of Linkup Party
Let's work at getting it back!Pinterest rewards pinners who promote and interact with other pinners. Every pin submitted to this game will get pinned at least once. Winners will be FEATURED the next week. To be FEATURED means that your pin will be one of the Pins that everyone has to re-pin. How good is that! When your pins have re-pins and comments, it is like sending Pinterest a message that you are popular and then Pinterest promotes you to others so they may pin or follow you. Finally, Pinterest brings traffic to your Blog. It's a win win game! If you want to get reminders to start pinning and join in, sign up for the Pinterest Game mailing list.