Busy Morning

The past two nights I haven't been able to fall asleep before midnight, which finally caught up with me this morning and I found myself waking up at 6:20. Normally, I am up and out of the house by 5:30 so I can get to the gym before work and avoid traffic. When I wake up this late, I usually consider the option of the commuter rail. However, I was not able to get my act together and decided to work from home. Thankfully being a project manager easily affords me that option. So today its me and the little nugget.
Progression of the morning

At this point dressed, but hair obviously NOT combed

Rocking Dad's tractor supply co. hat

After eating some gingerbread bagel and cream cheese, we finally got the hair combed and out of her face. My daughter is so cute; when I ask her for kissy face or kisses, this is her response.


Then a little impromptu Photobooth session. As you see she really enjoyed it and decided to give the camera her serious face (1st photo) after which she hammed it up.

Faith is wearing Old Navy dress, owl bodysuit, and pink lace leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top