Box Seats

Mark, Faith and I went for an early dinner to get out of the house for a little while. We grabbed food at a local restaurant, Box Seats, which had typical fried bar food. The mozzarella sticks, fries, and chicken fingers were fantastically deep fried. Faith was in the mood to throw at least 50% of her food on the ground and make things interesting for the wait staff. To go out to eat, I rocked some wedge heels but still kept it a bit casual with a t-shirt like long sleeve shirt. I didn't wash my hair today and added in more dry shampoo as well as styled my hair again in the easy wave style.








Outfit Shirt- Zara, purchase here / Jeans- Rag & Bone/Jean, purchase here / Boots- Marco Santi, similar in grey, navy, and black / Bag- Foley & Corrina mid city tote, a plethora of options

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top