Its a Girl

This Sunday I attended my friend's baby shower at Tavern on the Square location in Central Square in Cambridge. The shower venue was really nice and held in a back room of the restaurant with a great brunch set up in the adjoining bar area. They had an omelet station, blackberry french toast, apple cranberry hash browns, and a host of other delicious food options. I regretfully didn't take pictures of the shower decorations, but it was adorably done in shades of pink as Courtney is having a girl. Below I have featured pictures that showcase a few of the decorative details.
Baby's breath with a pink ribbon tied around the vase
Pink foil Hershey kisses


For party favors, O.P.I. Nail Polish It's a girl- the color is an awesome pale pink!
Images on my Pinterest party favors board

After the shower, my other girlfriend and I did a little shopping at Baby GAP outlet. As I've discussed previously, leggings don't hold up well during the crawling stages. It's extremely difficult to get the dirt out and only leggings in darker colors are ok for when she's outside. However, the lighter color leggings are good for days at home inside as it hides the white dog hair better. Either way, I have to worry about my child not looking like a dirtball. During the two days a week Faith spends at Mandy's, her and the children go outside twice a day for various activities, which I think is great, but not so great on her clothes. In addition, as the weather gets colder, leggings are not going to make the cut. To get around these two problems, I purchased Faith two pairs of lined jeans. I was able to get the jeans for 40% off!!
Purchase these jeans through GAP here and here; Images via GAP website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top