Huge thanks to Jenette from Diary Chic in nominating my blog for Liebster Award. (Image via Google images)
How it works:
- Name the person who nominated you, give thanks, and follow their blog
- Answer eleven questions that the person gave you
- Nominate eleven bloggers who do not have more than one hundred followers & make sure they know you nominated them
- Make eleven questions for your nominees to answer
Jennette's Q & A
- Which piece of clothing you cannot live without? Jeans- since my work is casual, I wear jeans pretty much every day to work.
- Are you a shoe lover or a clothing freak? Hmmm, I am quite obsessed with both. For the most part, I would spend more money on a pair of shoes.
- If you could steal a celebrity's closet, who you will and why? Miranda Kerr has amazing everything- jackets, shoes, handbags, style…I’d also like her figure.
- Oscar de la Renta or Christian Dior? Oscar de la Renta
- What country would you like to visit before you die? I haven’t had many opportunities to travel outside of the country, so I don’t know if I can choose just one. On my list would be: Ireland, Greece, Tanzania, Australia, Iceland, and Thailand. I think if I can make it to at least one of these locations, I’ll be happy.
- Vivienne Westwood or Carolina Herrera? Vivienne Westwood
- If you could go to a Fashion Show, which designer would you like to see? I think I would pick Marc Jacobs or BCBG Max Azaria.
- What Store do you do most of your shopping? As you can gather from my blog, I buy a majority of my wardrobe from T.J. Maxx.
- What is the trend that you would not wear and why? Crop tops- some trends to me should have an age limit & midi skirts – would not suit my body shape, especially given how short I am.
- Do you prefer fashion blogs or beauty blogs? Most of the blogs I follow are fashion blogs; however, I love, love, love the tips given on the Beauty Department. I gravitate towards fashion blogs as it continuously provides me with inspiration.
- When you want to look flawless, what do you wear? Heels, black skinny jeans, and a fitted or peplum tank with a blazer or leather moto jacket.
- Queen Lacie
- Nerd Allure
- Begonia Sky
- Glamour House
- Myriad Musings
- Sometimes Gracefully
- NYC Fit, Food and Fashion!
- Starring Samantha
- Pale Shadow
- Food (Fashion) Fitness
- Naturally Chic xoxo
- Cort in Session
- What was the first blog you started following?
- If you had up to $1000 to purchase a new pair of shoes, what shoe would you pick?
- When considering wardrobe essentials, what makes your top ten?
- Is there one wardrobe essential you still don’t have? If not, what would be your ideal purchase of that essential?
- What is your favorite wardrobe essential and who designed it?
- If you could only wear one contemporary brand for the next year what brand would it be?
- Picking a male and female, who are your favorite actors?
- What is your favorite t.v. show?
- Favorite Harry Potter character
- What is your go to outfit?
- What do you find to be the most difficult tasks in your life to juggle?
My Nominees (Picked 12)