Nominated for Liebster Award


Huge thanks to Jenette from Diary Chic in nominating my blog for Liebster Award. (Image via Google images)
How it works:
  1. Name the person who nominated you, give thanks, and follow their blog
  2. Answer eleven questions that the person gave you
  3. Nominate eleven bloggers who do not have more than one hundred followers & make sure they know you nominated them
  4. Make eleven questions for your nominees to answer

Jennette's Q & A
  • Which piece of clothing you cannot live without? Jeans- since my work is casual, I wear jeans pretty much every day to work.
  • Are you a shoe lover or a clothing freak? Hmmm, I am quite obsessed with both. For the most part, I would spend more money on a pair of shoes.
  • If you could steal a celebrity's closet, who you will and why? Miranda Kerr has amazing everything- jackets, shoes, handbags, style…I’d also like her figure.
  • Oscar de la Renta or Christian Dior? Oscar de la Renta
  • What country would you like to visit before you die? I haven’t had many opportunities to travel outside of the country, so I don’t know if I can choose just one. On my list would be: Ireland, Greece, Tanzania, Australia, Iceland, and Thailand. I think if I can make it to at least one of these locations, I’ll be happy.
  • Vivienne Westwood or Carolina Herrera? Vivienne Westwood
  • If you could go to a Fashion Show, which designer would you like to see? I think I would pick Marc Jacobs or BCBG Max Azaria.
  • What Store do you do most of your shopping? As you can gather from my blog, I buy a majority of my wardrobe from T.J. Maxx.
  • What is the trend that you would not wear and why? Crop tops- some trends to me should have an age limit & midi skirts – would not suit my body shape, especially given how short I am.
  • Do you prefer fashion blogs or beauty blogs? Most of the blogs I follow are fashion blogs; however, I love, love, love the tips given on the Beauty Department. I gravitate towards fashion blogs as it continuously provides me with inspiration.
  • When you want to look flawless, what do you wear? Heels, black skinny jeans, and a fitted or peplum tank with a blazer or leather moto jacket.


  • My Nominees (Picked 12)

    My Questions
    • What was the first blog you started following?
    • If you had up to $1000 to purchase a new pair of shoes, what shoe would you pick?
    • When considering wardrobe essentials, what makes your top ten?
    • Is there one wardrobe essential you still don’t have? If not, what would be your ideal purchase of that essential?
    • What is your favorite wardrobe essential and who designed it?
    • If you could only wear one contemporary brand for the next year what brand would it be?
    • Picking a male and female, who are your favorite actors?
    • What is your favorite t.v. show?
    • Favorite Harry Potter character
    • What is your go to outfit?
    • What do you find to be the most difficult tasks in your life to juggle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top