Serving as Faith's Entertainer

Mark's mom had a singing Wendy doll that she had out last month as part of her Halloween decorations. Wendy was the little witch in the Casper cartoon. Faith called Wendy Disney and now she associates anything that makes or sings music as Disney. On the way home from day care, she lasts half way through the ride home (which is 5-7 minutes total) before she starts to whine or scream (depending upon her mood and level of pique). My response to this after telling her to stop (which never works) is to sing to her. It's the only way to get her to ride home in a way that saves my ears and sanity. Today she was calling me Disney as I sang "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands". This is pointing to the fact that I need to buy Faith some kid music CDs for my car as a christmas present (to me).

My Outfit
Jacket- Kenzie, bought last year via Piperlime, orange wool option & patterned option / Cardigan- Liz Clairborn, bought a few years ago T.J. Maxx, similar option here / Shirt- Vince, T.J. Maxx for $29.99, same shirt, different colors here / Jeans- Levi's boot cut, similar here / Boots- Jeffrey Campbell- bought a few years ago on Gilt, similar JC pair on UO

Faith wore the new GAP flannel lined jeans and her Old Navy sweater with red heart elbow patches. Mandy does arts & crafts with the kids every day and today they made Thankful Turkey hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top