Going with the Flow

Since I haven't done BodyPump in a few weeks, I am in a lot of pain today...every single area of my legs are sore. My legs will thank me in the long run...but right now they hate me. Below are images of today's work outfit. I purchased this Design History cardigan on my birthday last month and it is awesome. I love the flow of it and the layers in the back- I tried to convey this in the photos, but it's hard to see. The bottom layer that's part of the cardigan is a soft chiffon type of material.

Obviously hard at work...

Outfit
Jeans- Rag & Bone, Mark bought for me on Piperlime
Cardigan- Design History, Marshalls $24.99
Tank- Jockey, Kohls last year
Boots- Tory Burch, Wrentham Outlets last year
Necklace- Banana Republic, few years ago

Other Options
Going with the flow outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top