How I Wore It: 1 Outfit, 2 Scarves

Hi Ladies,

I hope you had a great holiday!  I had to take a week long break as this was the first big Christmas with Faith and I needed the first few days of the week to get ready before the holiday.  I am off work until January 6th, which I couldn't be happier about and ready to dive back into my blog posts.  However, I am WAY behind on catching up with my daily blog feed.

Scarf One


Today Faith and I had a girl's day trip to Weymouth, which is the town in the South Shore where I grew up, in order to visit my grandmother and see my best friend from college Jill before she headed back down South.  We had a lot of fun and Faith felt the love as she was doted on by everyone from my family to Jill to random waitresses at the restaurant, Wahlburgers, where we grabbed lunch.  For lunch, I first wore the blue scarf Mark's mom, Ruthie, got me at Charming Charlies.




Scarf Two


When my mom and I were out shopping for the holidays, we stopped at H&M in Boston so I could check out the children's clothing.  Unfortunately in Massachusetts there are only two H&M stores that carry their children's lines so I was really excited to get the chance to stop in the store last Saturday and check out the clothes.  I picked up the jeans with suspenders I had been eyeing for awhile for Faith- they are so adorable and tomboyish- I'll post pics in a later post.  In addition to the jeans, I also found this plaid scarf for $5 and it was instant love.  I've worn it every day since.



  
My Outfit:  Shirt- Zara / Jeans- Rich & Skinny Legacy Jeans / Boots- Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top