Back from the holidays

I went back to work today after a two week break and I'm not gonna lie- I would have been ok with another two weeks off...I did not want to go in today.  I was a bit of a couch potato during my vacation so the benefit of going back to work is forcing me back into a routine.  While I didn't enjoy getting up at 5AM again, it felt good to get up, work out, and be up and ready for the day at 8AM.

Today's outfit


I didn't anticipate today being in the 50s - as in I didn't check my weather app on my phone - and felt like I was having hot flashes all day today at work with my cardigan and scarf.  




I had to take these pictures after I got home from work with my computer iPhoto app, so they're not great pictures.  You can see Miss Faith in the background, but I couldn't capture up close photos of her outfit as she didn't feel cooperating at the time.

My Outfit:  Cardigan - PJK Patterson J Kincaid (via ebay), very similar here for $20! / Tank top - GAP Body / Scarf - H&M (obsessed!) / Jeans - Mother Looker Ankle Zip Skinny (via Marshalls $69.99), same style in gray for $50 here / Boots - Matisse forward (via T.J. Maxx $79.99), similar Matisse boot here / Faith's sweater - Target Cherokee lace sweatshirt, purchase here

Weekend Outfit


Here are a few pictures from this weekend of the two of us hanging out around the house as another storm to hit Boston.  We didn't really leave the house this weekend because of the snow and just hung in while Faith played with all of her new Christmas toys.




My Outfit:  Scarf - H&M / Shirt - James Perse (T.J. Maxx $24.99), buy here / Jeans - Rich & Skinny Legacy / Boots- Chooka Crocodilia Rain boots, buy here







Faith's Outfit:  Cardigan - J. Crew, similar here / Tank - Target Circo / Pants - Old Navy, buy here / Second outfit- Shirt- Old Navy, Oakley sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top