Gifted

The North Face Hoodie


For Christmas Mark bought me me this really nice hoodie by The North Face.  Mark is good at buying two types of items without any input from me- lingerie and athletic wear.  In this outfit, I'm also wearing a pair of capri workout pants Mark gave me as well.  I really like the capris a lot, although he bought them in XS so they are a bit snug in the waist as can be seen in the first pic.







My Outfit:  Hoodie - The North Face Maggie Rashel Hoodie, buy here / Shirt - Marika, similar here, here and here / Capris - Aspire, buy here / Socks - Simply Vera over the knee socks, similar here, here and here / Boots - UGG Australia Classic Cardy

The hoodie is so warm and comfy because of the inner fleece lining and the leggings are form fitting but breathable.


I try and limit pics taken in the kitchen.  As you can see in the background, we have an old gross linoleum floor from the late 70s that was put in when the house was first built.  I can't wait to get rid of this floor when we eventually get to remodeling the kitchen.

Faith's outfitCardigan - Baby GAP, similar here / Shirt - Old Navy, similar here / Jeans- Baby GAP, similar here / Headband - J. Crew, similar here, here and here

Yesterday Mark and I tried out the gym near us in Walpole, LA Fitness, which has great amenities including a pool and courts for basketball and racquetball.  I played racquetball for the first time yesterday and it was a lot of fun although my swinging arm is pretty sore today.  Mark and I are a bit unevenly matched so it wasn't as quite a vigorous work out as he had previously with his friend who is closer in height and level of experience; however, I'm really glad I tried it out.  Hope your new year is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top