4 Style Inspirations - Weekly Wrap Up



The past few days, I've been trying to beef up my Pinterest boards and went to Shopstyle to find fashion inspiration.  I absolutely love the Shopstyle site and app.  If you haven't heard of it, I've given a brief desciption.  If you know and love it, skip on to my style picks.  Shopstyle is a great shopping search engine that allows you to favorite items and create sale alerts.  Rather than shop at individual online sites, you go on Shopstyle and search for a particular item, such as lightweight duster jacket and it will pull together that clothing piece across online retailers.  You can achieve a detailed search by drilling through category or keyword or combining the two.  Once it's pulled up the item you're interested in, you can then sort by Most Popular or Most Favorites.  Most popular I believe is based on what has the most people clicking on the item to go to the online site to purchase it.  Most Favorites are items with the most number of hearts.  I can literally spend hours of my night searching through clothing, shoes and bags on their site.

SHOPSTYLE


Below is a search I created by entering in keyword "duster coat" then refining the category to outerwear then coat.  You can see there 297 products and I've sorted them by Most Popular.

Access Shopstyle

At the top left corner you can see - Set Sale Alert. If you click on the bell, you will receive a daily email when any of the products that meet this criteria go on sale.



Lightweight Duster Jacket

These are my picks - in various neutrals.

Top Left - Missguided, Top Right - Asos, Bottom Left - Asos, Bottom Right - Missguided

Lace & Tassel Sandals

As I was scrolling through the Editor's blog on Shopstyle, I came across this image, which originates from How Do You Wear That.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE those shoes!  And the mix of cut out dress with lace top - gorgeous!!  This outfit looks expensive, but is under $150.


Image via How Do You Wear That


Dress - Lavish $59
Lace top - F21 $18
Tassle sandals - Missguided $51

Spring Florals

In my Pinterest browsing, I found these two outfits when I had been looking for outfit ideas on what to wear to the baby shower I attended last Sunday.  Both items are from Lulus and both are sold out, which is a bummer.  I put together a few other picks I found using Shopstyle.

Image via Pinterest
Image via Pinterest

My floral picks all under $100

Dress 1) Image via J. Crew Factory Dress 2) Image via Lulus
Blazer 1) Image via Yoox Blazer 2) Image via Asos

Then I was browsing at my favorite store, +T.J.Maxx (other finds here, here, and here), and found these Nine West pumps there for $29.99.  I was really tempted to buy them so I could wear them for Easter and Dean's christening, but chose to invest my money in some more work tops.

Image via Ninewest

Distressed Boyfriend Jeans

During the same trip to +T.J.Maxx, I came across these really cute distressed boyfriend jeans by Lucky Brand.  At the store, they were $39.99 - I couldn't find them on tjx online; however, these are currently on sale on Lucky Brand's website for $47.99.

Image via LuckyBrand
Other finds online:

Mother Loosey Slouchy, $69.99
Image via TJX

 One Teaspoon Awesome Baggies
Image via TJX
Where I link up.

Love, Candace Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top