Under $100 - H&M Shopping Trip for the Kiddos

CLOTHES FOR FAITH

DANCEWEAR

As I mentioned yesterday's post, we went out shopping on Saturday with 2 goals in mind: Goal 1) find new kicks for my hubby and Goal 2) find a polar for my baby shower table.  While we were shopping, I steered us into the madness that is +H&M and immediately headed to the back to access the elevator, nagivating the way with my long double stroller.  As I meander over to the baby section, my eye was caught by this little beauty and I had to get it for Faith.  We went two weeks in a row at dance class without her ballet skirt and she was demanding I go home to get it.  This cute little dance outfit takes care of that problem.
Image via H&M

SIMPLE DRESS

This dress in its various prints caught my eye as we were leaving the kids' section to head upstairs to pay.  At Buy 2, Get 1 Free, this dress averaged out to $6 a dress!  I love these simple dresses by +H&M - they fit well and can be worn in the colder weather with leggings underneath.  This will be a great transition dress into the spring/summer weather.

Image via H&M

Another cute option for $6.99

Image via H&M

Faith in her H&M dress


CLOTHES FOR DEAN

CLEARANCE

When I arrived at the baby section and checked out the clearance rack, I was blown away by the good deals.  I picked up 3 pairs of pants (2 on clearance), 4 onesies, and 2 shirts for Dean for $55.  For the price point, the quality of H&M clothing is quite good and always withstands the wear and tear of washing and play.  I would say that H&M baby clothes run a bit on the bigger side.  Dean wears 18-24 months in brands like +Carter's , baby GAP, and +Old Navy, but in H&M, I have him in 12-18 month onesies and shirts, but 9-12 month size for pants.  The waist on their 12-18 month pants were swimming on him.  But that's good because it gives me a few pairs for him to wear in a couple of months when he grows out of 9-12M ones.

  1. Jogger jeans $3, buy similar here
  2. Corduroy pants $7
  3. Linen cotton pants $12.99, good for the holidays
  4. long sleeve bodysuit, $6.99, Image via H&M
  5. long sleeve bodysuit, $6.99, Image via H&M
  6. 2 pack of short sleeve bodysuit, $12.99, Image via H&M
  7. long sleeve shirt $5
  8. button up shirt $7
  9. cute pair of jeans, remind me  of these mini boden patch jeans

Dean in H&M digs


THAT FACE!

Love, Candace Jean

This post has been shared at these link ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top