Monthly Overview: November Outifts

Today I am starting a new feature, Monthly Overview, that is somewhat belated and borrowed from Jenette over at Diary Chic.  Now that I've started this blog and had it fully running for over a month, I can pull together all the outfits I've featured in my various posts for November.  I've put it together in reverse chronological order.  As you'll notice from this post, there are a lot of repeat items in my wardrobe; largely a heavy rotation of a few pairs of jeans, boots- a fall staple, and repeat outerwear (blazers & jacket).   One thing I think we can all agree on- the quality of pics have gotten better.  I have been using Camera Awesome app and taking the photos in my living room with full lighting, which I think has been working a lot better.  I finally found my Canon Power Shot (some version) and can not find the battery charger...foiled again.  It serves as a poor reminder that Mark and I need to go through the basement and finishing unpacking boxes from when we moved months ago.

#Anne-Taylor-Loft-blazer-Rag-and-Bone-jeans-Coach-ankle-boots
As Promised
#Levis-jeans-Zara-shirt-B.O.C.-boots
Outfit Inspired by Cape Town Montage
#Rich-and-Skinny-jeans-Maxx-Studio-pumps
How I Wore It:  Rich & Skinny Jeans

#Design-History-Cardigan-Rag-and-Bone-Jeans
Going with the flow

#H&M-plaid-shirt-Mother-looker-jeans-Arturo-Chiang-boots

#H&M-plaid-shirt-Mother-looker-jeans-Arturo-Chiang-boots

#Michael-Stars-cardigan-Silence-Noise-silk-shirt-Matisse-forward-boots
2 for 1 deal

#Anne-Taylor-Loft-blazer-Ralph-Lauren-buttondown-Rag-and-Bone-Jeans
Back in Plaid...All Right!

#French-Connection-dress-Arturo-Chiang-Everly-boots
Justified
#Zara-top-Foley-and-Corinna-mid-city-tote-Rag-and-Bone-jeans
Box Seats

#Levis-jeans-vince-tee
Serving as Faith's entertainer

#Mother-jeans-C-C-California-sweater
Comfy in Stripes
Series of unfortunate events
#Banana-republic-cardigan-tory-burch-boots
Black & Blue
#Rich-and-Skinny-Jeans
All Checkered Out



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top