Desired Updates to Winter Wardrobe

Mine
Even though summer is my favorite season, I love the change into fall in NE because of apple picking, leaves changing colors, and outfit options. Thankfully my work is business casual so I can get away with a lot, but I love the variety that fall brings for outfits as it’s a balancing act in the summer time to be comfortable and appropriate. Last fall was tough as I just had Faith and hadn’t lost all of my baby weight until the beginning of winter. This fall has given me the ability to enjoy my wardrobe again, but I would have no problem adding a few items pictured below.


Items
Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch Steve Madden Enngage boots
James Perse Wool Blend Striped Beanie
MIH Jeans waffle-knit wool and alpaca-blend sweater
Club Monaco Cecile Cashmere Leather Wrap

For Faith Its crazy, but I spent $140 on clothing at Zara for Faith, which she’ll get hopefully get to wear for the next 6 months. I couldn’t help myself- tiny baby/toddler clothing is so effing cute; its irresistible.


Button wool blend coat
Feather corduroy pinafore dress
Leather fringe boots

Additional items that are definitely needed to keep little baby appendages warm.
Boden hat and mittens
Zara set of ribbed snood, hat, and mittens
Oeuf knit crown hat
J. Crew merino knit heart scarf
Jacadi faux fur scarf
Eugenia Kim Leopard Knit hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top