2 for 1 Deal

Since I didn't get a chance to post my outfit yesterday, I'm posting yesterday and today's outfit choices. My hesitation in adding a second post yesterday of my outfit resulted in no time to try and redo my horrible attempts at self picture taking. My friend Alani has a nice camera and has volunteered to take some pics for me, but I've come to the realization that this would be hard undertaking for us as she lives a town over from where I work and has a one year old as well. So not quite sure when we'd find the time. Eventually I'll come up with something else.
Anyway, I was feeling lazy and saw this post on sometimesgracefully.com where she looked comfy and cozy in ankle boots and a cardi, so I decided that was it.




Outfit Deets
Leggings- Express, buy here
Silk cream shirt- Silence + Noise, bought at Urban Outfitters couple of years ago, options here, and here
Caridgan- Michael Stars, T.J. Maxx $49.99, options here and here
Boots- Matisse forward boots, Marshalls $79.99, buy here or buy in brown here

Since I've been seeing so many great outfit posts incorporating plaid, I had already planned my outfit for today wearing an old red plaid shirt I bought a few years ago at H&M. I have to say that this shirt has held up well over the wash and wear of the past few years. It's part of H&M's L.O.G.G. collection. With my OTK brown boots, I'm probably channeling my inner equestrian, but I can't seem to help it. First few picks are at work and then we took a few at my parent's house. Faith looks like she's trying to get away from me in the last pic, but I liked how my hair looks. Also, I'm wearing my Mother Looker ankle zip skinny jeans again and have to say that these are the most comfortable jeans I've owned and made of the softest denim material. I would highly recommend either 1) stalking down a pair your local T.J. Maxx/Marshalls for a deal or 2) if you're looking to invest in a pair of premium denim jeans, these are totally worth it. For me, they fit TTS. Hope you all have a good weekend!







My outfit Jeans- Mother Looker Ankle Zip Skinny, Marshalls $79.99
Shirt- H&M
Boots- Arturo Chiang Everly OTK, Marshalls $129.99
Faith's outfit
Dress- Baby GAP, last year
Leggings- Old Navy, buy here
Socks- Trumpetto maryjane socks, buy here or here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top