Justified

Over the past week, I have had to spend all my spare time on a budget justification. Budget justifications are NOT fun, especially when you're doing them under a tight deadline and have to do last minute changes. It's now complete and I'll have to deal with everything I have put off all week at work...not looking forward to Monday.

In addition to my loathing for budget justifications, I really hope Faith is potty trained by the time she weighs too much for the changing table. Changing her diaper when she's not on the changing table is the WORST!!! She is a complete wiggle worm and it takes me 5x longer to get her in a clean diaper. Before I had to do that, I managed to get in a few pictures.


My Outfit
Dress- French Connection, T.J. Maxx $39.99 / Leggings- Express / Boots- Arturo Chiang Everly / Scarf- GAP / Bag- Cole Haan Genevieve Denny large tote
Faith's Outfit
Sweater- Cherokee, Target, purchase here / Long sleeve bodysuit- Old Navy / Black lace leggings- Old Navy / Socks- Trumpetto maryjanes

Also, I have to add that I bought and tried out the Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner as well as the Dove dry shampoo hair products. So far, I really like them. I did as suggested and sprayed my hair with dry shampoo after washing and blowing it out. It added nice volume to my hair and will hopefully help to lock in the moisture and extend the life of my blow out.
Suggestions for keeping up with the dirty locks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top