Knitted Comfort

Poor Miss Faith has something going on with her GI tract and its caused her to developed really bad diaper rash.  I stayed home today to take care of her, which I'm glad I did because she was in a lot of pain.  I took these outfit pics while she was down for a much needed nap.

#Express-leggings-Uggs-cardi-boots

#Express-leggings-Uggs-cardi-boots

#Express-leggings-Uggs-cardi-boots

#Express-leggings-Uggs-cardi-boots

#Express-leggings-Uggs-cardi-boots


My Outfit:  Sweater- Mak B, similar here, here, and here / Leggings- Express / Boots- UGG cardy, buy here

I got these UGG cardy boots from Mark a few years for Christmas and they are super warm and comfortable.  I like wearing them for chill weekends or kicking around the house.  We're currently chilling in the living room eating animal crackers and watching horrible Disney shows.  Now I have to go and figure out what we're going to eat for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top