4 Style Inspirations



A wrap up of some fashion finds on +Who What Wear and blog inspired style.

1. Chocker Style Top

WhoWhatWear featured an article on the styling of Olivia Palmero and Kylie Jenner.  One showcased style was the choker top.  The Finders Keepers light sleeve top was their pick.  It's currently on sale for under $100.  I absolutely love the first option in cloud.

Finders Keepers Light Sleeve Top
Images via FashionBunker, Revolve Clothing, DASH

2. Bodysuit

This afforable +H&M piece combines the functionality of a bodysuit (no tucking issues) with the sexiness of collarbone baring off the shoulder neckline.

Image via H&M, purchase here
I'm also digging this bodysuit - I think it would work great for officewear paired with a blazer or for a night out with cropped jeans and high heels.

Image via H&M, purchase here
Night out Outfit Inspiration
Images sourced from Pinterest

3. Drapey Open Cardigan

When I read Love TAZA post In The Spring Lookbook for Love, Hanna!, I was immediately smitten with the pink cardigan.  I love the color, the drape, and it's at a decent price point for cashmere ($120).

Image sourced from Pinterest, buy cardigan here

4. Grid Pattern Coat

After reading Atlantic-Pacific blog post check // check and  feeling extreme disappointment that her jacket was sold out, I instantly started looking for similar patterned wool coats.  Not that I need a wool coat as I purchased this one (on sale for $59.99), but I love online window shopping (as evidenced from Saturday's post).

Image via Atlantic-Pacific
Options - all on Sale

Image 1 via Asos, buy here, Image 2 via ILY, buy here, Image 3 via Dorothy Perkins, buy here, Image 4 via Bloomingdales, buy here

I've added my post to this link up party.  I also added my post to Share It One More Time link up party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top