Style Options for Updating Our Bedroom Decor



Now that we've saved up and purchased a large sectional for the living room, our next big purchase is a new bedroom set.  We currently have a queen size bed in a frame that my mom did over for us.  It looks really nice, but the frame is over 30 years old and squeaks like crazy.  As a treat to ourselves, we're going to upgrade to a king size bed and possibly get a few other pieces of furniture.  Since we want to upgrade to a king, we will need a new mattress & new bedding in addition to a new frame.  To determine what we want for a bed frame, I started to consider what we want our overall bedroom decor theme to be.  Based on image inspiration I've drawn from Pinterest and Restoration Hardware, I've found a few styles that I am majorly crushing on as well as few bed frame choices.

FARMHOUSE STYLE




My bed frame pick - $344 All Wood


Image via Target, buy here

ROMANTIC STYLE





My bed frame pick - $485

Image via Overstock, Skyline Furniture Tufted Bed in Velvet White


MODERN STYLE





My bed frame pick - $468

Image via Target, buy here

Hope you like my picks - all are under $500, which I think is a great deal.  I want a sturdy frame that will stand the test of time, but need to have a reasonable budget as well since we will need to factor in the other costs.  What is your favorite style?  Please let me know in the comments below.

Love, Candace Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top