Top 10 Picks for Mother's Day Gifts

With mother's day coming up, it's the ideal time to start thinking about gifts for the big day.  I've put together my top 10 picks for Mother's Day (with the one I'd really, really like included).  I had some help from my friend Jillian in coming up with a well rounded list - thank you Mrs. Hoffman!

Mother's Day Gift top 10 picks

Time Saving - Amazon Family


1.  Amazon Family is AMAZING!  By signing up for Amazon Family, which you do by getting a Prime account for $99, you get free Prime Shipping and subscription set ups on all baby related items - food, diapers, formula, etc.  I have a monthly diaper subscription and it is awesome.  I never have to worry about running out of diapers and you get a discount on the diapers with setting up the subscription.  In addition to quick shipping and subscriptions, you have access to Prime Instant Video and music.

Fashion & Accessories


2.  Jewelry - Invest in an initialized necklace/bracelet OR a simple, delicate dogeared piece - I love them all so grouped them together.

Mother's Day Gifts - Jewelry Picks
Images via Nieman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales
Moon and Lola Nala Elephant initial necklace // Dogeared New Mom pendant necklace // Zoe Chicco 14K yellow gold initial bracelet 


3.  Backpack diaper bag - this one by Ju Ju Be Legacy BFF seems pretty great and one of the most popular on the Shopstyle app

Ju Ju Be Legacy BFF diaper bag
Image via Baby Gizmo




4.  Mom jeans - what better way to celebrate being a mom than rocking some mom jeans!  These ones by Asos and Levi's look amazing on Atlantic-Pacific.

Mother's Day Gifts - Mom Jean Picks
Images via Asos, Atlantic-Pacific, Shopbop
Asos Farleigh Mom Jeans // Levi's Mile High Skinny Jeans


5. Beach set gift bag - I grouped all of these T.J. Maxx items together.  I really want to be on vacation and looking at beach pics on Instagram has made me extremely envious.  Give the loved one in your life a head start on beach season with these great picks.

Mother's Day Gifts - Beach Set Gift Bag
Images via T.J.Maxx

Mink Pink sunglasses // Genie by Eugenia Kim hat // Do it for Love neckerchief // Straw Studios Drawstring Straw Bag

Techie Gadgets 


6. Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera (this is what I want!!! then I can be a true #momtog)



7. Amazon Tap (Jill's pick) - voice enable speaker that streams music, news, etc.  #1 Bestseller for outdoor speakers

Amazon Tap
Image via Amazon


Makeup & Beauty


8. Clinique Dark Spot Remover - I thought with being in my 30s I'd be over the skin problems, but that is not the case.  I think this could be a great addition to my skin care routine - which, reminds me - I need to develop one.


Stationery


9.  Friendly Hello Creamiscle Personalized Stationery (another Jill pick) - Jill is a modern day Emily Post and amazing with sending thank you cards and putting a personal touch on all things she does for her friends.  If you have a wife/mother/friend who's like that, I bet they would love these cards by TinyPrints

TinyPrints - Hello Tenfold Hello Friend Creamiscle Personal Stationery
Image via TinyPrints, designed by Hello Tenfold


Flowers


10. Buy a monthly flower subscription for your loved one through The Bouqs Co.  Rather than doing a last minute grab of fresh flowers at your local Trader Joes or Wegmans, have it delivered to your house.

The Bouqs Co. monthly delivery package
Image via The Bouq Co

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candace! These are also AWESOME! I love the mom jeans, even though I hate mom jeans. My favorite is the monthly bouquet. Happy Mother's Day!!! xo Kara (from Everyday Victories at karagorski.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candace! These are also AWESOME! I love the mom jeans, even though I hate mom jeans. My favorite is the monthly bouquet. Happy Mother's Day!!! xo Kara (from Everyday Victories at karagorski.com)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top