5 RECENT FALL FINDS AT T.J.MAXX

1.  Drape front sweater


I purchased Free People drape front Hacci top at T.J. Maxx towards the end of the summer for $29.99; originally priced at $68.  I think this top has a ton of versatility and can be worn for many ocassions.  Below I've styled it three ways - athleisure, casual, and business wear outfits.  All of my picks are from +T.J.Maxx as well.  I couldn't find the top on their website, but found it on 6pm and Shoemall (buy top here) as well as 2 other similar options.

One Sweater Three Ways


Athleisure picks // top - Poof seamless tank $5.99 // leggings - Under Armour $29.99 // boots - Emu mid shaft boots $49.00 //

Casual picks // top - Poof seamless tank $5.99 // jeans - J Brand 835 mid rise $59.99 // boots - Steve Madden Intyce $99.99 //

Business wear picks // top - Theory Wendell ribbed $39.99 // pants - Theory custom Max $79.99 // heels - Jessica Simpson D'orsay $34.99 //




2.  Bow choker


I have found a lot of cute things by Bella & Jack at +T.J.Maxx, but I'm not sure if they carry this brand anywhere else.  Most of the pieces range between $14.99 - $19.99.  This choker was $14.99, which I thought was a good deal and within the price range I have seen online.  Since +T.J.Maxx doesn't really have an online selection of chokers, I found some similar options below.




3.  Plaid Vest


I picked up a red and black plaid vest at +T.J.Maxx for $24.99.  The vest I purchased isn't online, but the last quilted vest below by Philohbar was also at the store and looked great in person.  



4.  Off shoulder sweater


Image via Pinterest

This top by Lovers & Friends is $39.99 and made out of 100% cotton.  They only had a medium at the store, but it was still fitted enough that I picked it up.

Below are some pins of stylish outfits that you could put together with an off the shoulder top.


5. Bodysuit


Yet another Lovers & Friends find for $34.99 - I purchased it in a medium in white.  All that is available online is the black bodysuit.  I think this will be great for work or going out.  My only issue with this right now is that the overlay of the blouse top.  It has a button in the cleavage that closes the top.  The bottom overlapping halves gape a bit, but my mom is going to help me out and sew a stitch or two to keep it from gaping.

Image via Pinterest
Below are some outfit inspiration in case you're not sure you could pull off a bodysuit.

Image 1 - Pinterest, Image 2 - Pinterest, Image 3 - Pinterest, Image 4 - Pinterest

This post will be shared on these linkup parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top