How I Wore It: Rich & Skinny Jeans

Last year I bought a pair of Rich & Skinny legacy coated black jeans that have a lot of versatility. I wore them this weekend with leopard print accessories and then wore them again today to work. Saturday night we went out for Mark's brother's birthday, which meant I got to dress up, wear heels, and go dancing. Since we've had Faith, Mark and I get about 1 night a month to go out, which is more than enough as it's difficult to have energy the next day with a small child when you didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. I frequently mean to wear heels to work, but always shy away from those options in my closet and go with comfort. Partly to do with the fact that my feet are killing me after a few hours. By the end of the night on Saturday, I could not wait to kick off those shoes!
Still working out outfit post photographs, so again, please forgive the mirror selfie.
Evening Outfit

Featured this picture because I found this great post on Easy Kim K hair on TheDressyChick, post here

Top- T.J. Maxx, $7! (found in juniors clearance)
Jeans- Rich & Skinny legacy jeans, bought at T.J. Maxx for $59.99, similar ones here
Shoes- Maxx studio calf hair pumps, T.J. Maxx $39.99, similar ones here and here
Leather jacket- Karen Millen, bought a few years ago at the outlet store in Wrentham (got for a steal, $120!!), similar ones here and here
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs Karlie Crossbody- similar options for under $250 here, here, and here

This bag Mark gifted me for Xmas last year- it's great for nights out...however, I've looking for a nice large clutch like the Clare Vivier fold over clutch I featured in my desired winter wardrobe updates

Work Outfit




Jeans- same as above
Shirt- H&M pima cotton t-shirt
Cardigan- BCBGMaxAzaria, bought at Marshalls for $24.99, other good options here, here, and here
Scarf- bought a few years ago at GAP
Boots- Arturo Chiang Everly, bought at Marshalls for $129.99, can purchase in black through Piperlime

Love these as a casual OTK boot with the exposed zipper up the back- that's what totally sold me on them. They're design is very simple but good quality.

On my arm- BCBC Faith bracelet I got as a gift and Fossil watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top