Feeling Spotty

Sorry for my recent slacking- I was enjoying my extra long holiday weekend and spent my entire Sunday in sweat pant/grunge attire lazing about with Faith.  I attended a mini retreat at work today and was responsible for copious amounts of note taking detracting from ability to work on my blog, resulting in a very delayed daily post.  Since I spent my entire day in a conference room with the higher ups, I dressed up a bit more than usual.  Today's outfit was thrown together rather quickly this morning since I passed out last night at 8PM and didn't get my gym bag together.  In order to look put together, I combined a button down, blazer, and my leather riding boots.  All in all- everything you've seen before- except for the shirt.  This was another T.J. Maxx find- I purchased this Equipment blouse last year for $79.99, which is >60% off the original price since Equipment blouses are usually priced at $200+ range.  If you really want to own an Equipment blouse but at a fraction of the cost, the best deals I've found besides those I've seen at T.J. Maxx can be found on THE OUTNET.  See two animal print options below.

#equipment
Brett printed silk-chiffon shirt $100
Image via THE OUTNET

Signature printed silk shirt- $124
Image via THE OUTNET


#leopard-print-Equipment-blouse
   

#leopard-print-Equipment-blouse

#leopard-print-Equipment-blouse

#leopard-print-Equipment-blouse

My Outfit:  Blazer- Anne Taylor Loft / Scarf- handmade Italian cashmere / Jeans- Rich & Skinny Legacy / Boots- Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top