Holiday Break

As of this evening, I am officially on holiday break!!!!  So excited to get away from work and enjoy some much needed time off with a two week break.  I managed to get in some photos this morning before the rest of the staff showed up and acquire some better lighting.

My Outfit







Cardigan- Liz Clairborne / Shirt- Michael Stars, similar here and here / Jeans- J Brand / Sneakers- Steve Madden

Unlike yesterday, every item of clothing I'm wearing comes from T.J. Maxx and the jeans from Marshalls.  I just recently bought the Michael Stars shirt for $11 and I had purchased the cardigan years back.  As I've mentioned in past posts, I got the jeans at Marshalls for $69.99 over the summer.  They're extremely comfortable.  Below is a round up of various boyfriend jeans to purchase your own pair.

My Boyfriend Jeans


Lust Inspired Purchase

Steve Madden Wedge Sneakers


Image via Barneys

This purchase inspired by another Isabel Marant design.  When the Bekett wedge came out and I saw the girls wearing the sneaks in their blog posts, I was struck by wanting a pair as they appeared stylish and comfortable.  I found these last year (I think) at T.J. Maxx for $69.99, tried them on and immediately put them in my cart.  They are soo comfortable and a good switch up from the boots.

Another view of Boston

I was able to dredge up motivation to do a three mile run/walk at my lunch break and snap a few photos of the ducks braving the Charles River, Boston's sky line view from Cambridge, and the Longfellow Bridge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top