Baby It's Cold Outside

This has been a tough winter for Boston!  We are having another storm with 12+ inches in my area that's going to accumulate overnight.  One perk of the storm is getting to work from home as 1) driving in bad weather conditions is slow going and 2) I HATE driving in the snow (this is due to several accidents and extreme fear of hydroplaning) so I always take the opportunity to stay inside and avoid driving anywhere.

My Outfit


Last night I was extremely lazy and didn't get anything ready for the gym this morning.  Then I further delayed my morning by sleeping in, requiring a go to outfit.  For me this is skinny jeans, a button down, and blazer.





My Outfit:  Blazer - Greylin $49.99 +T.J.Maxx / Shirt - H&M / Scarf - Crafts fair / Jeans - Rag & Bone/Jean / Boots - Arturo Chiang Everly OTK boots $129.99 +Marshalls 

Few great deals on OTK boots 



Faith's Outfit

Faith's Aunt Amy bought this skirt for her birthday and when I was putting out her outfit last night, I realized she has only worn it a couple of times.  I still shy away from certain outfits due to Faith's mode of travel is still 75% crawling and tights get dragged down till she has almost a foot of tight hanging off her toes. Not too mention the amount of dog hair the tights accumulate in our house.  However, last night I was in the mood to switch it up.  I believe I've also mentioned that for Tuesdays and Thursdays, I lay out Faith's outfit the night before since Mark drops her off and has a bit of a tough time selecting clothes for her to wear.






Her Outfit:  Snow jacket - Weatherproof $23 +T.J.Maxx / Onesie - +Old Navy , assortment of graphic bodysuits here / Skirt - +Old Navy , similar here / Tights - Absorba $4.99 +T.J.Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top