Paisley Please

Today was below freezing and so, so cold out.  Somehow I always manage to wear my capri workout pants on the coldest days and my ankles felt like frozen lumps as I walked from my car to the gym.  Anyway, I decided to rock my Joe's paisley skinny jeans ($15) I found +T.J.Maxx with some of my other T.J. Maxx finds including my Elizabeth and James shirt ($79.99) and Coach ankle boots ($149.99).

My OOTD




Paisley Love

A mix of street style and evening wear featuring paisley prints

Paisley Wear


Items I've selected in paisley print that are cost affordable and could be great additions to your wardrobe.  I'm really digging the C. Wonder loafers at $45!  What a great deal.

Faith's OOTD


I put together another girly outfit for Faith mostly due to a dire need of clean jeans, requiring me to do laundry - my least favorite chore.  You can't see it in the outfit (thankfully), but Mark forgot to include the diaper cover/underwear and Faith might have been flashing her tight covered bum at the supermarket.  Hopefully no one noticed.




Outfit Deets:  Dress +Gap, similar option here  / Tights +Gap  / Boots +ChildrensPlace, similar options 
here and here

Baby Paisley!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top