Laced Up


Shout Out


Image via Poised in Print


I want to take this opportunity and thank those of you who provide me with a lot of feedback- you ladies are great!  I've added a few new features to the blog, including a blog list of the ladies who provide me with inspiration and comments.  Thanks Stephanie, Samantha, Sierra, and Jenette!


It seems that people liked my features on OOTD for Miss Faith, so I'm going to try and include her each day.  Most days I won't be able to capture her until the PM as I work full time and don't get to spend a lot of time with her until the evenings, so she may appear to be a bit of a hot mess (food on her clothes, hair in her face, dog hair and dirt embedded in her pants, etc.).  But we'll work it out.

OOTD


Because of the craziness at work, I've had to take OOTD pics after getting home from work again, which never look as good because 1) wear and tear of the day and 2) lighting.  I received this top from Ruthie, Mark's mom, as a Christmas gift.  I really like the lace detail on the sides.  She does a lot of shopping at Kohls, which isn't a place that I typically shop at for myself, but as I said, the lace and color of the top is great.




My Outfit:  Top - Eyelash Couture, buy here / Jeans - J Brand Aidan Slouch Boyfriend (Marshalls, $69.99) / Ankle boots - DV by Dolce Vita Java booties, buy here



Faith's Outfit:  Zippered cardigan - Baby GAP, similar here / Shirt - Old Navy Graphic Tee (featured below), link to tees / Polka dot lined jeans - Baby GAP, purchase here
Old Navy Long Sleeve Graphic Tees For Baby - Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top