Who's the cutest baby?

Sorry for the lapse in posting...I was laid out the past few days with a weird stomach bug and have been mostly relaxing on the couch and napping.

New Dialogue with Faith


Since Faith starting talking, I would ask her, "Are you my cute little baby?", to which she'd respond "No!" very emphatically accompanied by a head shake.  Recently, I changed this question to "Who's the cutest baby" and she surprised me last week by replying "Me!".  I am obviously quite smitten with this and now frequently ask her variations of this question.  It's crazy to me that at 16 months old she can distinguish the nuance in the two questions.  If I change the question to "Are you...", she will still say no.  But if we ask her any question now starting with "Who" she will reply me.  She also uses the response me when asked her name and what number comes after two.




Outfit 1:  Cardigan - Old Navy, gray cardigan here, bow sweater here and bow cardigan here / Bodysuit - H&M, buy here / Pants - Ralph Lauren (part of outfit bought at T.J. Maxx, $29.99), RL options here and here, floral leggings here

Morning face after exposure to bright kitchen lighting


Outfit 2:  Dress - Old Navy, same dress (different color) here / Pants - Old Navy, buy here / Headband - J. Crew

Additional Xmas Gift- The North Face plaid shirt


Due to my latest obsession with plaid, I was really excited when I unwrap this gift from Mark on Christmas day.  I paired the shirt with my black skinny jeans, black t-shirt and Tory Burch boots as I feel that equestrian boots go well with plaid creating an overall equestrian style outfit.





   My Outfit:  Shirt - The North Face long-sleeve greenley plaid shirt, buy here / t-shirt - H&M, buy here / Jeans - Rich & Skinny legacy (T.J. Maxx $69.99), buy same here / Simply Vera OTK socks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top