Dressy Casual

On days I want to dress up my business casual attire (besides my navy blazer), I rock a button down and nice boots.  While I love my black ankle boots, I think those are a bit more casual than my tan Coach ankle boots and makes me less matchy with my Equipment blouse.  As I've revealed before, both the ankle boots and blouse were +T.J.Maxx finds.




My Outfit:  Blouse - Equipment +T.J.Maxx $79.99 (last summer) / Jeans - Rag & Bone/Jean / Boots - Coach +T.J.Maxx $149.99 (few years ago)

I like that the blouse is animal print, but its large spots gives a bit of a different feel to the animal print.

Miss Faith's OOTD




Faith's Outfit:  Jacket - Weatherproof +T.J.Maxx $23 / Shirt - Jumping Beans +Kohl's / Jeans - +H&M / Boots - Bogs Kids from Zappos

Maybe with the warmer weather this weekend, we can ditch the snow jacket & boots and get outside for a bit.  Faith's always itching to walk everywhere.  Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top