How's It Hanging - Current Style Selections



I am heading to Nashville in two weeks and I'm really excited.  I've been down south several times, but my ventures have mostly consisted of trips to D.C. and Orlando.  My husband's cousin and wife just had a baby boy over a month ago and with this trip we can visit family, meet the newest Kinahan, and celebrate the start of summer with a Memorial Day Weekend away.  We haven't been on vacation since we went to Newport for the 4th of July when Dean was a month and half old so this is long overdue and very much needed.

RECENT WARDROBE FINDS

In anticipation of our trip, I've done a little bit of shopping here and there.  I shared my Target finds in this post, which will give me some cute, casual options and I posted these T.J. Maxx finds on Instagram.  The sandals will definitely be worn a lot and were such a steal.  They are Sam Edelman sandals and they were only $29.99!!

Similar tank option here, Similar sandal option here
You can buy the same sandals from Nordstrom for $119.95 here; I linked to a pair on T.J.Maxx online for $29.99 by Chinese Laundry that have a similar low heel and remind me of Isabel Marant Carrol sandals.  I also linked to another scalloped hem top by Monteau in the caption as well.  The tasseled flats were a score at $40 on clearance by Vince Camuto.  I purchased them in since they reminded me of those beauties below when I discussed flatwear in this post.

Gray Loafers



CURRENT INSPIRATION - POM POMS

Since I love shopping and clothes, I'm always browsing online and have been loving the bohemian inspired looks.  With all of the bohemian/70s style love out there, there have been a lot of fringe, tassels, and pom poms - all of which are super fun!  Below is a round up of some under $50 finds, pom pom & tasseled sandals as well as some crossbody bags I've been digging.


Pom Pom Picks



Tassel / Fringe / Pom Poms


All these bags featured above are under $50!  I might be going to Target today and I might need to keep an eye out and see if I find the last pick - it's only $19.99.

I hope you like my style picks and hope you have a great weekend!

This post will be shared through these link up parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top