Parka Change Up

Parka Outerwear

I've been wearing my Kensie fall/winter coat almost exclusively but decided to change up my outerwear for lighter gear since it's back in the 50s.  I bought this jacket at H&M years ago and still love it.



While I was taking the train in this morning, I spotted a lot of parka wear and tried creeping again (you may remember my Starbucks creep).  Creeping makes it difficult to take great pics, but I tried.  As you can see, hers is a bit of a heavier duty parka made for winter rather than spring with a nice fur lined hood.



I've put together some selections to recapitulate the outfit via Polyvore below.


Rainy Day Wear

Rainy Day Wear by mbcandacejean featuring a patagonia hat

My Outfit

Here are some additional photos of my outfit beneath the jacket.  This cardigan I bought a few years ago at J. Crew outlet and its one of my favorite cardigans.  If you read my blog, you've probably noticed that I frequently pair cardigans with simple t-shirts or tank tops and dress Miss Faith in a similar fashion.



Cardigan - J. Crew / Tank - H&M / Jeans - Rich & Skinny houndstooth skinny jeans / Boots - Tory Burch

Miss Faith OOTD

Today I dressed Faith in scotty dogs.  The bodysuit was a Baby GAP outlet find and the crib shoes are leather booties by Absorba that I picked up for $5.99 at...you guessed it - T.J. Maxx!  You can also see Faith looking at some financial projection reports, which I'm spending a lot of time on after work therefore providing me with very little time to update this blog.  For you moms out there and as a random aside- Absorba has the best quality clothes.  I constantly find pjs made by them at T.J. Maxx for $7.99, which they sell for MSRP @ $24 - an amazing deal.  They are made from organic cotton and hold up amazingly well through wear and tear.




Bodysuit - Baby GAP Outlet / Jeans - Baby GAP / Shoes - Absorba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top