Some Moc Fun

To further discuss mine and my friends' moccasin obsession, I thought I would try and do a round up of some great alternatives to baby and toddler moccasins that are a bit more affordable than $60 per pair.  Both the options below are available on Zulily, a great sample sale site for baby, kids, and maternity items.  Both are for sale at $24.99!

Image via Zulily, sale on Mili Designs NYC

Image via Zulily, sale on Oopsie Daisy
The brand Bobux has a line at Target, MinistarDesigns by Bobux, with soft leather soled shoes that are great for babies and pre-walkers.  I had purchased these for Faith - they worked great with all of her outfits from 0-6 months and were great at keeping the tootsies warm during the colder months.  These sell for $22.99.

Image via NaturalMommie.com

For me, moccasins first came into my life when I purchased my first pair of Minnetonka shoes in Harvard Square ten years ago.  I still own the pair and they're in great condition.  I am constantly finding Minnetonka moccasins and slippers at +T.J.Maxx for $29.99 - they are totally worth it.  Their baby and toddler shoe line is quite affordable at full price and totally adorable.



Image via Zappos, purchase herehere & here, for $21.95

Then there are always some great options on like these on Etsy under $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top